If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
- Full Equipment.
- Manual OPEN WATER DIVER.
- Certification card.
- Transportation by land and sea (International Marina of Santa Marta)
- 6 tanks in 3 days.
- logbook diver.
- Snacks between dives.
- Photographs and videos of your dives.
Start Your PADI® Scuba Education Online
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver who is looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule, PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact to AQUASPORT DIVECENTER (https://www.centrodebuceoaquasport.com) anytime you have a question about what you’re learning.
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor.