Policies of exploitation of minors
In article 1 of Law 1336 of 2009, in AQUASPORT AL LIMITE, we promote the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in our destination and tourist activities, through the development of a responsable tourism.
CODE OF CONDUCT.
- Refrain from offering, in the tourism promotion programs and tourist plans, expressly or surreptitiously, plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through interposed persons about places where they are coordinated or where they practice commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refrain from driving tourists, directly or through third parties to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as driving them to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are localized places on the high seas, for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refrain from providing vehicles on tourist routes for exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
- Prevent the entry of children and adolescents to hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, similar businesses and other establishments in which tourism services are provided, for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse.
- Adopt measures to prevent personnel linked to any title with the company from offering tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
- Protect national and foreign children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by national or foreign tourists.
- Report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which he had knowledge by any means, as well as the suspicion of these, related to sexual exploitation of children, and adolescents and ensure that within the company there are channels to report such facts to the competent authorities.
- Design and disseminate within the company and its suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which the provider establishes measures to prevent and counteract all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
- Train all the personnel linked to and linked to the company, as well as to the suppliers that due to the nature of their activities have contact with tourists, with regard to the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and teenagers. Inform its users about the legal consequences in Colombia of the exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
- Inform its users about the legal consequences in Colombia of the exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
- Establish in a public and visible place of the establishment or establishments of commerce the present Code of Conduct and the restcommitments that the provider wishes to assume in order to protect children and adolescents.
Recommendations to protect the environment when traveling
Traveling is an experience that few forget, it is something enriching, cultivate your soul and your spirit while increasing general knowledge or extensive ones that you already had. On the other hand, few take into account that they can contribute to protect the ecosystem with some recommendations to protect the environment when traveling
Of course, we are always going to have a good time, we do not forget that, but at the same time we can at least make an attempt not to damage the environment in those places we visit and thus contribute to the ecological balance of the environment.
- Try to find travel agencies that are concerned about these issues, that respect the environment or at least consider collaborating to minimize the damage.
- It is important not to waste resources: electric current (leave the light on) water (leave the tap open). When you leave home remember to turn off everything and disconnect all equipment from the current.
- Do not load with unnecesary things, in the end we turn them into rubbish of the place where we are going, the most logical thing is to throw the garbage in appropriate places or bring them back home.
- If your luggage is light, it reduces the energy consumption of the conveyor belts in airports.
- If your destination is the forest, the beach, or a natural landscape, try to carry a nylon bag to collect your trash and then deposit it in the appropriate places.
- Use the paths that are already created to walk and so you do not destroy new pastures and virgin lands.
- It uses solar charging electronic devices.
- In diving places, do not break corals or stand on them. Do not carry plastic to the sea, do not contaminate it.
- There are ecological sunscreens looking for them. Remember that when you bathe that water goes to the sewer pipes and from there to the sea, so you reduce the chemical impact on the water.
- Another recommendation to protect the environment when traveling is about the memories, if you want to bring your friends or family a souvenir collaborates with the local production. This encourages the economic development of the creator and not of third parties or importers. You could also buy items that do not contain parts of animals, hides, skins, hawksbills, so you do not contribute to their extinction and hunting.
- Always try to consume products where you think you help someone in the locality.
- Do not throw garbage into the sea, if you can help pick up what others have thrown away.
Other additional recommendations
- When staying in a hotel, try to keep the sheets and towels for longer without changing; this way you will avoid greater energy consumption in washing them.
- Use public transport or ride a bicycle, if you can share the transport with others much better. If you are worth with a digital map in an electronic device, less paper you have to consume in brochures.
- Do not feed zoo animals or any other wild animal with food that is different from what you are used to since you could change your natural feeding habit and it could be very harmful.
- When you consume foods with wrapping, much better if it is a recyclable paper wrapper or other similar material.
- If you travel with your pet, collect your waste in recyclable containers.
- Put your own recyclable container for water or juice.
- In restaurants ask not to serve you anything in plastic containers, icopor or cigarettes.
The challenge of this trip is to PROTECT BIODIVERSITY, THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE HEALTH OF ALL.
2018 | All Rights Reserved